We only opened in September 2007. All facilities are like new. The rooms are spacious, bright and clean. We try to offer our guests a private atmosphere with an individual service.
On TRIPADVISER we are rated as 3rd. best hotel in Berlin (out of 141 hotels, 15. May 09)
What makes the "INN–BERLIN" different from most other hostels?
- Rooms are spacious, bright and modern. You can find the floor plan here.
- The rooms and furnishings are all new – you´ll be provided with everything you´ll need during your time in Berlin: beds, cabinets, desks, chairs, reading lamps, sofas, radio, alarm, adapters, Wifi, drying racks, lockers etc.
- All rooms have their own showers and toilets, that for the most part are found within the rooms themselves.
- Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned daily and regularly disinfected with hot steam.
- Sheets, linen and towels are provided for free. No additional hidden coasts.
- You have the choice of 1–, 2–, 3–, 4–, 5– and 6–bed rooms. For a list of prices, click here.
- We provide female–only rooms on request.
- Feel free to use the fully equipped communal kitchen with 4 refrigerators for guests.
- You can make yourself at home in our living room with internet connection (DSL 16000 Flatrate) as well as Wifi in most rooms. We additionally offer free international phone calls via SKYPE!
- With just 35 beds, the INN–BERLIN is just the right size to provide a quiet and private atmosphere.
- We have a washing machine, a tumble dryer and dry racks (washing & drying each 2.50 EUR only).
- We offer underground parking for 5 EUR per night.
- At the corner is a supermarket, open until midnight. Next door is a bakery, a pharmacy. In the ground floor is a drugstore and a bank with an ATM machine.
- You can hire bikes from us (5 EUR per day).
- Very good access to all public transportation: bus stop across the street (opposite), city trains (S–Bahn) 5min walk and Metro (U–Bahn) 10min walk (or 2 stops with bus); with S–1 or S–25 direct access to "Oranienburger Str.", "Friedrichstr.", "Unter den Linden", "Postdamer Platz"; with U–8 to "Alexander Platz".
- 7/24 public transportation; very good transport network to all important places of Berlin – no matter where you stay, you always will need public transportation in Berlin!
Breakfast Buffet (8.30 to 10.30am):
We offer an "all–you–can–eat" breakfast for only 3.90 EURO: coffee, tea, milk, orange juice, bread rolls, toast, ham, salami, cheese, eggs, muesli, yoghurt, marmalade, honey, chocolate cream, butter, margarine, cookies, fresh fruits.